Beiträge von Helix

Find ich nicht so ne tolle idee, nicht nur weil die map oft gewählt wird, sondern weil eine bestimmte mission wie die bei der man mehrere spieler in weniger als 10 oder so sekunden erlegen muss dann noch schwieriger ist zu erledigen, und ich bin gerade auf mission hunt Kappa

Bin dagegen BabyRage

"Noscope Hero" - Eliminiere einen gegenspieler mit einer AWP/Scout ohne ein zu "scopen"
    Erweiterungen bis 3, #1 = 1nen, #2 = 5, #3 = 10

"Goldeneye" - Töte jemanden mit deiner ersten (oder einem) schuss

"Winner" - Bekomm den MVP der runde

"Support" - Bekomme einen assist-kill

"Statfreak" - Hab einen killstat von 2000/3000/4000

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hör ich immer vors schlafen gehen :sleeping:

I play alot on the server same as you. And from experience, I've noticed that too. But except that they do !kill to respawn again, mostly they do !kill when somebody ELSE respawns. And I see nothing wrong with that. They're not the people wasting the respawn. And alot of times I have to do !kill too if im stuck and I see we're getting respawned.

There is nothing wrong with that, but, I see alot of active members actually, doing that, just so they can skip the first few parts of a map without dying right away.

So I noticed quiet often that people use "!kill" to suicide, just to use "!srespawn" to have a 3 seconds invulnerability. I am really annoyed by this, since it's basically wasting an entire round for every player to start over the map. No Idea how long such delay could last, would be up to the developers anyway, hope you understand why i make this suggestion, and understand why it is needed, more or less.

-Helix

Let the users decide wheter they want to be respawned when someone uses the !srespawn function or not. I think this will come in handy when people deliberately suicide when they have to go afk, and since using !afk or !spec makes you stuck in the spectator mode is pretty annoying(=which leads to you rejoining and people thinking that you try to respawn that way), I think that this will be pretty much a good solution. Suggestions and toughts are appreciated.