Beiträge von Ryuka

the Baekho is working fine now. however the phoenix is a litle bugged.

wings only flap when you as a character are moving but when you stop it just floats towards you to catch up

I'm sorry but i reject you unban request.

this is due to the lack of patience and due to the steam messages you were sending me.
    not only do you not see the errors but because you refuse to accept that they were against the rules.

i won't state any more on here because you know on the steam chat.

Awesome thanks v much. and i never saw a phoenix but im excited to see it :D

just an idea too maybe a admin only player skin haha ;D <3

ty Ryu

The pet Baekho Ground is currently bugged as it is hovering above the head just like the flying.

also some players are unable to actually see it but can still purchase it, it just appears to be invisible.

i have Baekho I can not wait to see you.

pls keep it in the store

ty Ryu

^^^ 100% agree with all the maps Soulfister listed. personally people are spending time only on these maps and when they can re nominate them the circle of maps continue. not only that but people are grinding these maps to a state where it is unhealthy as they stay up all night and day.

Ryu

I really like the idea of a timer and having a server record just like surf servers. i feel like this could influence players to go on different maps more often as they want to make a record and not just get 500 credits.

yes there was a csgo update and it does kick everyone. i've had many people come to me and ask what's wrong with the server

this is exdactly what it says:

Pure server: file
    [GAME] \ materials / sprites \ store \ trails \ Rainbow-
    dash.vmt does not match the server file..

map mg_tomb_course_fixed is getting overplayed due to the only hard part having an easy skip. the map is 500 credits and everytime i go on to the server the map is played. 150 is more suited for this map

people are too credit hungry and only choose easy maps for more credits :*(

Noticed a bug when i send links.

So a player was unaware about finding something on the website so i sent him a link, however because i was signed into the forum at the time when they clicked onto the link they were in the correct page but they were signed into my forum account.

This can be a problem as someone could impersonate me, or take things like the credits i have on here.

i received word from some players on mg4 that they were unable to join a team and were stuck in spectate. the message "team is full" appears and denies team switch. i then join the server to find out exactly what they mean and the exact same thing happened to me.

i did "!team @all 2/3" to put people on teams which seemed to be the only way for us to play. i had to do this for the 3 maps that we played and these maps did not have the problem before so i assume its the server :/

Just wondering to be fixed as it makes the server unplayable without an admin on

thx <3

I have recently been playing on mg4 with a few other people when I noticed a few problems.

The auto respawn says it is enabled but it is not working. I then tried to !tr @dead however also didnt work.

would be appreciated if fixed.

many thanks