Beiträge von Ryuka

i was on mg2 earlier today and used an admin respawn however when all of the players respawned they all died streight away apart from me. i then respawned after this and it worked properly.
    the same problem would occur every time.

i am not sure if this is a problem you are aware of or if its intentional.

@ 'Physicus' @Totenfluch

I personally think there are lots of ways to get credits.

Most other servers only have play to get credits system, so the methods we have help a lot.

Below are the safest ways to gain credits.
    You can get credits for playing on the server and getting kills in multigames, there are gifts around the map which give credits. if you can work your way to the finish there is a reward depending on the difficulty of the map.

if however you don't want to wait you can gamble.
    There is !SSP however you are right as you can. Again the same rules apply with! Jackpot - you win some you lose some.

If you're feeling lucky you can use !lotto (my personal favourite) - this one is just chance but if you have lotto luck you can win more, but if your number is low its rolls a second number.

over time you will gain tickets which you can then use in the !Raffle. you can get the chance to win all sorts of prises from auras, trails, player Skins even credits.

I hope this is helpful and if you have any questions just ask the admin team.

*Also admins if I've missed anything pls add*

With vip skins and trails. When you are vip, you have to pay for the items or does it come with the 15k vip?

when vip runs out afer a month, do you then lose the vip items or do you keep them?