Beiträge von Ryuka

Phoenix is not moving, so I assume that none works. They follow one another, but just without animation.
    If anyone has a job, he can contact me, if that helps with your troubleshooting.

i have all pets and have tried them out and skateboard redkita and black fox are fine

only own the eric cartman spray. this one does not work. Since I do not speak.
    So here is someone else experiences sometimes please contact us.

have tried many sprays and come to all of them

i can share screenshot of the dead pool also

which does not lead you to farm anything

the idea of the cooldown was to stop people from farming credits. people would choose the same maps because they were easy and they would farm credits and this made playing boring.
    but with the cooldown then people will choose different maps

so far we only have 1 person in the raffle after almost an entire month. if there seems to be no donations then i will have to cancel the raffle and the money for the knife will be donated to the forum

this is meant to be a server fundraiser and at almost half time we have raised very little :/

(ps if u plan on sniping in the raffle there is really no point in doing so. It doesn't give u any chance of winning)

I had lara croft bikini, but if we get the credits on the forum. How do we get it ingame? : 3

click credits at the top of the page and then click the cloud icon on the right. then type the desired amount u want to transfer

Hi All
    the 2 player skins "lara croft bikini" and "neptune" have been removed from the !shop .

if players brought the skins will they be refunded as i've had a few people asking me this.

i had both skins which is a 65,000 credits lost and im sure im not the only one :/

ty ~ Ryu

Can you win both knifes or only one of them?

it will start as a skin worth $50. and depending on how many donations we receive then the value will go up. at the end fo example if the value is at $100 then i will contact with some choices worth $100 etc..

Knife raffle now open until 28.2.18

in order to enter the raffle you will be required to donate a min of 10 euro to the server. people who donate 20 eur willo be entered 2 times and people with 30 eur 3 times and it goes on.
    donations wants to silently receive the usual credits, vip etc.
    the starting knife would be worth $ 50 and the higher the value would be.
    at the end of the 2 months we will do the draw and they will receive a knife skin.

Click here to donate.

im happy to answer any questions
    good luck
    -ryu

this will only be one time event as i would not be able to afford every month.#

just wondering if we should do the raffle over 2 months in order to gain donations and give people the time to get the funds?

thanks for the words dead <3

my highlight was the race between me and soulfister in the ranks. its been close for a long time, cnstant overtaking and a lot of ssp. sometimes winning and sometimes losing. 100k all the way to 1 million and 100k.

its been a great time throughout the year and hoping it will be the same with years to come.

much love to the community ~ Ryu

Hello GGC community,

as many of you know i have a skin gambling addiction and recently i have acquired a good few skins and I am thinking it's time i would give something back to you, the members of the community.
    (this is just an idea for the meantime)

i have the idea of doing a raffle to win a knife and they way it would work is this: in order to enter the raffle you will be required to donate a min of 10 euro to the server. people who donate 20 eur willo be entered 2 times and people with 30 eur 3 times and it goes on.
    donations will still receive the usual credits, vip etc..
    the starting knife would be of $50 value and the more donations we receive in the forum then the higher the knife value it would be.
    at the end of the month we will do the draw and they will receive a knife skin (to be decided soon).

i am willing to fund the knife myself and i am hoping this idea will be a success.
    we will also need help ideas to advertise the raffle.

any suggestions from the admins or from the players will be appreciated and will be discussed internally with me and the management.

thanks for the help

<3 Ryu!