Roundstart Respawn Delay

• So I noticed quiet often that people use "!kill" to suicide, just to use "!srespawn" to have a 3 seconds invulnerability. I am really annoyed by this, since it's basically wasting an entire round for every player to start over the map. No Idea how long such delay could last, would be up to the developers anyway, hope you understand why i make this suggestion, and understand why it is needed, more or less.

-Helix

• I play alot on the server same as you. And from experience, I've noticed that too. But except that they do !kill to respawn again, mostly they do !kill when somebody ELSE respawns. And I see nothing wrong with that. They're not the people wasting the respawn. And alot of times I have to do !kill too if im stuck and I see we're getting respawned.

• I play alot on the server same as you. And from experience, I've noticed that too. But except that they do !kill to respawn again, mostly they do !kill when somebody ELSE respawns. And I see nothing wrong with that. They're not the people wasting the respawn. And alot of times I have to do !kill too if im stuck and I see we're getting respawned.

There is nothing wrong with that, but, I see alot of active members actually, doing that, just so they can skip the first few parts of a map without dying right away.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!