Personal respawn

• Hey, Sompi here,

there is always an srespawn waste going on when there are many people on the server.
    So I've came to the idea of a personal respawn, which is quite similar to /vipstp. You can respawn yourself once per map. Maybe included to vip or an extra thing in Stammfeatures.

Tell me what you think. Sompi

• this was considered before.

But there is a single limitation that would need to be implemented:
    - Once everyone that did not use a respawn or has not yet finished the map is dead, you get killed too.

this prevents long - and unfair - waiting times for other players.
    As I am unsure if this would be worth implementing or not I'd like to hear the thoughts of the community!

• this was considered before.

But there is a single limitation that would need to be implemented:
    - Once everyone that did not use a respawn or has not yet finished the map is dead, you get killed too.

this prevents long - and unfair - waiting times for other players.
    As I am unsure if this would be worth implementing or not I'd like to hear the thoughts of the community!

Ja den Aspekt habe ich gar nicht betrachtet. Wenn 20 Spieler online sind, die alle dieses Feature haben können nacheinander das persönliche respawn nutzen und eine Runde würde ewig dauern für die gestorbenen.
    Diese Funktion müsste extrem teuer sein (>100k Creds), dass es nicht alle haben können. Und selbst dann müsste man noch andere Bedingungen einbauen, um missbrauch zu unterbinden. Das man nicht persönlich respawnen kann, wenn weniger als X Leute Leben zum Beispiel oder nur in einer bestimmten Zeit möglich ist zu respawn, so dass es alle da nutzen müssten, wenn sie es wollen.

Denke es ist es nicht Wert da Arbeitsstunden zur Programmierung zu investieren.

• I don't feel like this is necessary, especially since VIP Lifesaver already exists and gives you an extra chance. If you ask me, this would only lead to longer rounds and longer waiting for those who can't afford it. This combined with lifesaver would give you 2 extra respawns and I feel like rounds would take forever then.

• But there is a single limitation that would need to be implemented:

prevents long - and unfair - waiting times for other players.

If coded correctly, this would be an useful feature tbh.
    For those who don't understand english:
    - Sobald jeder, der seinen Respawn nicht benutzt hat oder die Map nicht vollendet hat, tot ist, stirbst du auch.

Waste of time not needed and i dont like the idea of it since it gives enough online Admins which use admin respawn often for the Community ;)

1A Englisch :thumbup:

I don't feel like this is necessary, especially since VIP Lifesaver already exists and gives you an extra chance. If you ask me, this would only lead to longer rounds and longer waiting for those who can't afford it. this combined with lifesaver would give you 2 extra respawns and I feel like rounds would take forever then.

Lifesaver is definitely not the same. This allows you to redo a specific part you failed before. The personal respawn gives you a chance to respawn, when all three srespawns are used and some people are still living. The fact, that you get killed, whenever those people living finished the map, even reduces the time spend at each round.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Ich will ehrlich sein, ansich hab ich gegen die Idee überhaupt nichts, jedoch sehe ich keine Verwendung dafür.
    Wenn mal über 15 Spieler aufem Server sind, ist zu 99% ein Admin auch von der Partie.

Und wenn man mal stirbt kann man ja auch mal warten und einfach mal zugucken. Man Lernt nie aus, man kann immer von anderen Leuten lernen wie die die Maps machen
    und wie man sich verbessern kann etc.

• sampi mein englisch wird hier nicht bewertet sondern der Vorschlag

Fühl dich doch nicht direkt angegriffen :00009079:

Ich will ehrlich sein, ansich hab ich gegen die Idee überhaupt nichts, jedoch sehe ich keine Verwendung dafür.
    Wenn mal über 15 Spieler aufem Server sind, ist zu 99% ein Admin auch von der Partie.

Und wenn man mal stirbt kann man ja auch mal warten und einfach mal zugucken. Man Lernt nie aus, man kann immer von anderen Leuten lernen wie die die Maps machen
    und wie man sich verbessern kann etc.

Ich würde sagen, dann liegt die Entscheidung bei Totenfluch/Physicus. Nützlich, aber nicht notwendige Funktion.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!